I AM MARRIED!! Holy Hell!!
First, I want to thank you all for coming to our wedding. It was the most magnificent, wonderful day of my life. It was amazing to have my friends & family with me. I wouldn't have changed a thing (except the damn skipping CD). I hope everyone had a great time, and I think everyone did! Here are a few pictures from the day. I can't WAIT to get my professional shots back, and to open all our presents! You were all so generous, that I have been emotional several times. LOL.





2 Comments:
Jennifer, It was a truly beautiful wedding. I told you that you would be a beautiful bride and I was right. Your wedding was not only a celebration but proof, once again, of what a wonderful family we are all part of . I love the pictures.
can't wait to see them all. love, marsha
By
Anonymous, At
7:18 PM
You had a wonderful day....Just like every bride should!! I am so glad it was so picture perfect...and glad I was a part of it! Love MOM
By
Farmmom, At
3:47 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home